I'm thinking photos will tell the story better I can, so I'm just gonna overload you with pictures of our trip and narrate as needed. Okay? Okay. Here we go...

^^We had a connecting flight on our way out. Flight #1 was 45 minutes and could not have possibly gone any better. Flight #2 was about 2 hours. It started off a little bumpy because little missy was way past her nap time and had to gripe a bit before falling asleep, but as you can see she crashed so hard, she couldn't even be bothered to take her straw out of her mouth first. So, flights #1 & #2 were billed as a pretty huge success. vv 

^^ The house was super cute and worked out even better than I ever could've guessed in every possible way (Adelaide had her own room and the house was stocked with pretty much everything short of toiletries and beach towels). We've never done the hotel thing with Adelaide, and after the house I don't see any reason to try. I can't even say enough fantastic things about our experience with the house! We rented through here, and like I already said (more than once), it was great (and every synonym for great)! I would highly recommend them (and would be more than happy to visit again and write a sponsored post ;) Can you tell we were happy with the house part of the trip? :) ^^

^^Having my mom and dad along was so awesome! Not only was it just fun to hang out with them (especially the game of Heads Up :), but it was such a huge help to have two extra sets of hands to help with the massive amounts of luggage we dragged along (free, thank you Southwest!) and to help hold and entertain Adelaide (which there was extra of due to the wonderfully timed cold she came down with the first day :/ ). Thanks again for all of the help Mom and Dad! I'm so, so glad yall were able to go with us and I hope you had as much fun as we did! ^^

^^ Bicycle grocery run made easy with the use of Adelaide's trailer. Not pictured: The 24 pack of bottled water in Jordan's bike basket :). ^^

^^ Christmas card 2015? There's the cold I was talkin' about. Runny nose in all it's glory. Also, Adelaide was kind enough to then pass on her cold first to me, then to my mom and finally my dad started feeling it on our last day. Great, great timing. ^^

^^ There were cats Eve.Ry.Where. So, basically Tybee Island = heaven for Adelaide. vv

^^ This picture is deceiving. Jordan and I were the only ones building sand castles. Moat, seashell decorations, the whole nine yards. Adelaide was too busy making friends and running back and forth into the water (except on the first day when her cold was at its worst. That day she pretty much just sat under the umbrella with my mom and dad. The only place she was happy to be that day. ^^

^^ Adelaide's first state sign! States with river borders are the worst. How are you supposed to get the sign when it's in the middle of a dang bridge?? ^^

^^ The plane ride home also went really well. Again, Adelaide had to gripe rather loudly before she would fall asleep, but fortunately for us (and very unfortunately for the other parents), there was another kid on the plane who spent quite a lot of her time crying (loudly), so Adelaide's little bit of crying was just a drop in the bucket. That's a halo on Jordan's phone ;) Proud Daddy moment for sure! Also, we lucked out majorly in getting to claim an empty seat for Adelaide on all three flights! The key is to stick your kid in the empty seat and keep your head down. DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH ANYONE! ^^

^^ And finally a picture of our mattress tag. Yes, we stripped the sheets and searched for the tag in hopes of getting one of our own. Like I said, the house rocked, beds included. ^^

1 comment:

  1. It looks like y'all had a great vacation! I bet you were so relieved when the plane rides went well :) And Adelaide's swimsuit and hat—oh my gosh, ADORABLE.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...